Informacje o stanowisku
Why youll love working at Xceedance:
The people - were a diverse group of fun-loving people with a range of talents, yet we are all focused on one goal - delivering the best possible service to our clients.
Our position in the insurance industry - Xceedance supports insurers, reinsurers and brokers worldwide. We make it possible for our clients to drive operations, implement technology and improve their performance. And whats best about this is that we are at the cutting-edge of the industry, playing a leading role in helping our clients develop.
Your development - we dont just talk about your development, we have a rigorous set of policies in place to drive your development month after month. Regular training, mentoring, networking. Plus your own development budget.
As an Underwriting Analyst you will be responsible for reading and interpreting insurance documents, with a special focus on loss run reports and files provided for exposures. You will also ensure that the submission data is compiled in a unified format, and that historical and projected exposures are entered into the systems accordingly. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge of the global insurance market.
- Compile claims from various lines of business.
- Prepare comparison reports and forecast values for exposures, in partnership with our business partners (actuaries and underwriters).
- Detect errors/inconsistencies and initiate the correction process.
- Initiate and facilitate process changes for our European clients.
How youll develop in this role:
Step by step you will learn how Xceedance supports insurers, reinsurers and brokers worldwide. We make it possible for our clients to drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology and improve their performance. By gaining firsthand experience of this, youll learn how it works and begin to develop expertise in particular types of services. Youll probably also begin to appreciate our unique company culture. We take care to nurture our talent and create an environment that encourages learning opportunities and supports development. Regular training, mentoring, networking. And good management most of all. Our people managers and leaders will play a key role in shaping your career.
What youll need to get this job:
- Very good English skills.
- Good knowledge of Spanish.
- Upper intermediate or advanced Excel skills (must-have).
- Analytical thinking, numeracy and problem-solving skills (critical).
- High attention to detail (critical).
- Knowledge of the insurance market would be an asset.
- Ability to question the status quo and openness to new challenges.
- A positive attitude and sense of humor are a must!
What you can expect from us
- Unique professional and personal development at one of the pioneer companies in professional insurance support.
- Ongoing professional training – to onboard you for a good start and your further professional development.
- Your own growth training budget - use internal and external development opportunities and take advantage of your own budget.
- LUXMED medical cover for you with full dental care, oncological preventive program and additional mental health support with helpline & individual sessions with a therapist.
- Flexible work hours (we start between 7:00 and 10:30 am).
- 8-hour work time with a lunch break already included - spend the rest of the day doing what is important to you as intended in the #2h4Family program.
- Private life insurance - 80% of the premium is covered by an employer.
- Employee referral program - we appreciate you recommending your friends to join us.
- Additional days off - to celebrate your birthday, moreover, if you want to have covid vaccine or do a volunteering work, feel free to do so with some extra days off.
- Integration events - monthly delicious breakfasts, movie nights, board game nights, outdoor events.
- Lively and modern office in the City Centre with parking space for employees.
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere created by passionate people.
Katowice - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach