Informacje o stanowisku
The Team Lead Freight Audit & Pay is responsible for the teams Freight Audit & Pay (FAP) activities related to invoices of Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) performing transportation activities for company Clients. Besides major involvement in the daily operational activities, the Team Lead leads and coaches a team of Freight Audit & Pay Specialists.
- Manage the team of FAP Specialists that perform invoice audit activities in Companys FAP system as per agreed settings and rules. These tasks include:Upload LSP invoices if not electronically received; Create Self Bill/Bill Proposal where applicable, distribute and follow up; Handle questions from LSP´s on outstanding invoices; Follow up on missing LSP invoices.
- Follow up on missing or required information to perform invoice audit activities with all involved parties, such as confirmation of loading, delivery and evidence and/or approval of extra costs.
- Ensure up to date Standard Operating Procedures, work processes and business rules are available for all administrative processes.
- Responsible for training carriers on the agreed Freight Audit and Pay process, the use of the Company system for delivery confirmation and explanation code entry.
- Responsible for master data set up and maintenance such as customer profile, audit tolerances and
- Troubleshoot any potential or pending problems; provide assistance in any deficiency and immediately investigate and bring it to resolution. Report any potential service failures to appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyse process improvement opportunities, identify areas for improvement and ensure success of the agreed improvement projects.
- Support change management programs. Provide input on carrier performance for LSP performance review meetings.
- Provide operational support on clients projects as needed.
- Ensure training, coaching, and guidance of new team members according to the agreed process
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience
- 3+ years of experience in Finance, accounting or invoice audit functions, preferably in a Logistics
- 2+ years of experience with management of diverse small to medium sized teams in an international setting
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office applications, with focus on Excel; knowledge of accounting and
- invoice audit systems
- Team player and builder, good communicator with efficient reporting skills.
- Have a continuous improvement mentality and mind-set.
- Excellent questioning, listening and analytic skills
- Excellent People Management skills (coaching, development of subordinates)
- Understands the Companys clients needs
- Focus on quality, precision, and punctual delivery of results
- Detail-oriented, well organised and reliable in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver
- Willing to perform additional activities outside own area of expertise
- Proactive and willing to take initiatives
- Employment contract, private medical care, life insurance, annual bonus, sports card
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
Polecamy inne podobne oferty pracy
Gdańsk - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach