Informacje o stanowisku
Specialist – Process Automation, IT Operations, Gdansk
Are you an automation enthusiast, always seeking the smarter way to work? Do you thrive on keeping systems running seamlessly and possess a keen eye for spotting potential issues? If you want to work with Automation solutions across Arla, then you might be the person we are looking for.
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop, and implement Blue Prism solutions to automate business processes.
- Collaborate closely with business analysts and stakeholders to gather requirements and understand automation needs.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for Blue Prism processes.
- Proactively monitor and manage incidents related to Blue Prism processes.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues, providing timely resolutions to ensure minimal disruption to business operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address and resolve incidents in a timely manner.
- Assess and evaluate demands for new automation processes.
- Collaborate with business units to understand change requests and implement updates to existing Blue Prism processes.
- Ensure that changes are deployed efficiently while minimizing potential impact on existing processes.
- Conduct thorough testing of Blue Prism automations to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Implement best practices for testing, debugging, and optimizing automation processes.
- Provide training and support to end-users and other stakeholders on the usage of Blue Prism solutions.
- Assist in creating training materials and documentation for Blue Prism processes.
- Stay updated on the latest developments in Blue Prism and RPA technologies.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization through automation.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A master’s degree within IT, Finance, Robotic Process Automation, or other relevant areas with at least 4 years of experience working in that area.
- Alternatively, extensive experience building process automations from the ground up using suites such as Blue Prism or Microsoft PowerPlatform.
- ServiceNow experience is a benefit but not mandatory.
What do we offer?
At Arla, we value our IT specialists and provide a range of attractive benefits to support your personal and professional growth:
- Training with industry experts and a comprehensive induction program.
- Financial support for ongoing education and professional development.
- Flexibility in working hours and the option to work from home.
- Medical care and life insurance coverage.
- Employee Assistance Program offering legal, psychological, health, and financial consulting.
- Additional perks like gym memberships, vouchers, travel points, and cinema tickets.
- Home kit including a monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, and webcam.
- Relaxation breaks to recharge and maintain work-life balance.
- Relocation allowance for a smooth transition to our vibrant city.
- Referral program for employees to earn rewards by recommending top talent.
- Additional holiday days based on length of employment (up to 4 days).
Application and contact:
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity please apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Welcome to Arla
Arla is a global farmer-owned organization that is behind many well-known and loved brands.
Arlas Global IT team is a powerhouse of over 200+ highly skilled IT specialists across Denmark, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Poland. In addition to this impressive group, we work with approximately 800 consultants who are experts in SAP, Microsoft, cloud-based solutions, and targeted business needs.
But here at Arla, were not just about making some of the worlds most beloved dairy products. Were about making healthy tastes delicious, making mornings worth getting out of bed for and making family dinners unforgettable. Our iconic brands, such as Arla®, Castello®, and Lurpak®, are more than just products; theyre an integral and natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the globe.
Gdańsk - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach