Informacje o stanowisku
For our Client, global manufacturing company with SSC located in Poznań, we’re looking for Senior Tax Accountant/Tax Expert.
- Tax reporting (including: CIT, VAT/JPK, WHT, real estate tax, other taxes)
- Following and updating tax related policies and guidelines (MDR reporting)
- Preparing transfer price documentation for Polish entities (local files), including the respective reporting to the group (group margin reporting for transfer pricing purposes)
- Answering inquiries from tax authorities, handling tax controls
- Monitoring of changes in tax law, tax interpretations, rulings published by Ministry of Finance
- Design of internal controls referring to tax risks (split payment, VAT codes on the posted documents, date of tax obligation, etc.)
- Cooperation with Accounting departments (P2P, O2C, R2R) referring to tax obligation to optimize the process and minimize the risk of errors
- Cooperation with tax controllers from other countries and tax advisors (local and international)
- University degree in finance/accounting or relevant
- Previous experience in a similar role within multinational environment (Chief Accountant, Senior Tax Accountant, Tax Expert).
- Good knowledge/experience in accounting, allowing to prepare the reconciliations and data for tax reporting
- Advanced English, German will be asset.
- Strong organizational, analytical and multitasking skills
- SAP knowledge - nice to have
- Hybrid work
- Annual bonus
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card
- Free English or German lessons
- Pre - paid card to use for meal
Poznań - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach