FOR OUR CLIENT - LEADER IN INVESTMENT BANKING
The job holder is responsible for supporting end users of AIS Transfer Agency Applications (NTAS & Praeeo), liaising with business, client and technology business partners as appropriate. The individual will be responsible for QC/UAT testing through the system development lifecycle. Applicant will liaise with team members and technology & business partners, reporting issues and owning through to completion. Applicant will assist in creation of new business and supporting day to day queries on the TA platform.
• They should have experience in use of Transfer Agency Applications, i.e. NTAS, Praeeo (Proprietary Transfer Agency Applications)
• They have extensive and deep expertise in fund accounting
• They have deep expertise spanning the associated business, operations and technology areas.
• They will perform work as a Business Analyst Consultant, performing business analysis and testing functions for large-scale mission-critical projects, and as necessary will also participate in requirements development activities.
• Additionally, the job holder may be a senior individual contributor with specific knowledge of operational processing (ie; Investor Services, Accounting, etc)
• In addition to domain expertise, this individual is an expert in business analysis techniques including requirements development, prioritization and management, use case modelling, and process modelling.
• They demonstrate a deep understanding of end-to-end operation flows across multiple system applications, expertise and experience with Software Development Life Cycle processes and methodologies, project management.
• The job holder must utilize their industry expertise to challenge and prioritize the business and client requirements to drive solution optimization, revenue generation, speeding time-to-market and phasing of these multi-year complex initiatives.
• As a domain lead, they are considered a thought leader in the assigned domain of expertise. May hold industry specific credentials, where applicable.
• Understand the overall direction of the AIS business and the relationship of these goals to the overall strategy of the company.
• Deep understanding of the core services of AIS and how they meet the clients needs, including: portfolio accounting, investor accounting, custody, and transfer agency
Skills and Qualifications:
• Candidate should have business knowledge of investment operations functions, single manager fund accounting/review would be preferable, an understanding of investor services and a strong knowledge of controls and procedures.
• 5+ years experience in Funds administration
• Deep background in Accounting, Fund Accounting
• Excellent interpersonal, communications (written and oral) and project management skills.