Informacje o stanowisku
Our client is a digital enablement company which delivers outcomes, in an agile way, to both enterprises and startups coming from all industries, to help them scale and accelerate their businesses. They have offices across the globe and 5000+ energized practitioners.We are looking for:
- Experience in Rails 5+
- Experience with SQL databases (ideally PostgreSQL) - ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implement well-tested and easy-to-maintain code with high-quality unit tests (RSpec)
- Understanding of code versioning tool Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with development aiding tools - Bundler, Rake, Thor etc
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Designing and implementing new features with modular, secure and well-tested full-stack code which has a clear separation of responsibility
- Identify and analyze bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Peer review your colleagues work
- Pair programming required
- Participate in daily meetings
- Taking an active part in crucial discussions and decisions (backlog of tech debt, sentry errors and security tasks) and making sure theyre prioritized right
- Support the Team in reaching the Sprint goals
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
Białystok - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach