Informacje o stanowisku
Our Client has over 60 years of industry service, global presence with more than 150 manufacturing and office facilities, supporting over 50,000 customers around the globe. The organization currently is putting heavy investments in business digitalization and transformation.
- Analyze existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements
- Prepare reports and action plans in the event that a security breech does occur
- Prepare continuous improvement plan for safeguarding companys information assets
- Organize and conduct tests and "ethical hacks" of the existing security architecture
- Monitor the network and provide early warning of abnormalities or problems
- Upgrade systems regularly to remain competitive in the field of security
- Communicate the system status and keep users informed of downtime or changes to the system
- Keep technical knowledge current through continuing education
- Inspect hardware for vulnerable points of access
- Monitor network activity to identify issues early and communicate them to IT teams
- Act on privacy breaches and malware threats
- Serve as a security expert and conduct trainings when needed
- Draft policies and guidelines. Keep updating the NIST and ISO control.
- Work closely with IT Security PM and various vendors in execution of security related task.
- Conduct external audits and prepare remediation plan.
- Prepare IT Security budget (both maintenance and projects).
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity framework/ISO) and risk management methodologies
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Decision-making skills
- Strong experience in Information Security issues, cyber threats, vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization, and access control methods.
- Knowledge of most common cyber defense tools (e.g., IDS alerts, firewalls, network traffic logs) and events analyses.
- Preferred experience on hybrid on prem and cloud environment.
- Skill in identifying critical target elements, to include critical target elements for the cyber domain.
- Skill in identifying cyber threats which may jeopardize organization and/or partner interests.
- Ability to think like threat actors.
- Annual bonus.
- Private medical care.
- Group life insurance.
- Sport card (co-founded).
- Remote work policy.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
Polecamy inne podobne oferty pracy
Katowice - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach