Informacje o stanowisku
Join our mission to shape the future of healthcare technology as an Integration/Interoperability Specialist and be a part of Digital Health Excellence Center. With us, you’ll craft mobile solutions that bring our vision of a better working world to life, directly impacting patient care across Europe’s top healthcare systems.
- ensure seamless integration and communication between diverse healthcare IT systems, such as EHRs and medical devices
- collaborate with clinical teams, administrators, and other healthcare professionals to prioritize and address health-specific interoperability challenges
- evaluate and recommend healthcare-specific interoperability standards and frameworks suitable for specific client needs
- coordinate with vendors and external partners to ensure integration solutions are consistent and reliable, as well as provide training and support in business development
To qualify for this role, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Medical Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering or other related field with strong IT focus. Master’s or further certification are advantageous.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in a healthcare context and particular focus on designing and implementing interoperability solutions.
- Deep understanding of system integration in medical system landscapes between software products of various clinical domains, e.g. Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Clinical Information Systems (CIS), Clinical Data Repositories (CDR) based on openEHR like better or vitagroup, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), communication servers and interoperability platforms.
- Expert knowledge and proven work experience with healthcare interoperability formats like HL7, FHIR, IHE, xDT or DICOM.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A reliable network in the healthcare industry and a consulting track record.
- Good overview of industry technology trends and emerging technologies, understand how they apply to our healthcare clients and can drive their adoption into our projects.
- Good knowledge of (agile) project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines as well as the related frameworks, e.g. Scrum or SAFe
- Be able to read and develop code in known programming languages, e.g. Java, C++, C#, Python, PHP.
- Have hands-on experience with interface formats or protocols like REST, SOAP, XML/XSD.
Wrocław - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach