Informacje o stanowisku
Dream big, achieve bigger. We dont settle for less
Since 2018 we are pushing boundaries of tech by developing and delivering products for the global financial market using the most advanced methods and modern approaches. Our trading platform represents innovation and the latest developments in the fintech industry.
We are committed to providing secure and transparent products at the same time delivering a sophisticated and accessible platform. Our friendly team consists of more than 150+ highly qualified specialists. We strive only for excellence, pick up new ideas for development and boldly turn them into reality.
Currently, we are seeking an individual to help us expand our mobile development direction.
What youll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining a mobile application used by clients worldwide.
- Participating in technical decision-making.
- Contributing to task planning and estimation.
- Participating in interface design.
Technologies we work with: Jetpack Compose, Coroutines, Flow, Dagger, Retrofit, OkHttp, Room, Datastore and Multi-module architecture.
We expect you:
- Have at least three years of programming experience in Kotlin or Java.
- Have a strong understanding of Android SDK.
- Are familiar with and can apply design patterns.
- Can write maintainable and testable code, adhering to SOLID principles.
- Are skilled in multithreaded programming.
- Can profile and optimize applications.
- Are responsible and attentive to details.
- Have advanced English and Russian language skills.
Additional advantages would be:
- Completed projects in the fintech sector.
- Experience in CI/CD for mobile applications.
- Experience working with WebSocket.
- Knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures.
- Interesting and unique projects in a developing company.
- Work format: remote, hybrid, office.
- Flexible start of the working day.
- Bonus system tied to project success.
- Paid vacations and sick leave.
- Opportunity for rapid career growth.
Advantages of working with us:
- Development of complex and unique services that are used by people around the world.
- Lack of bureaucracy and the ability to directly influence the product.
- A strong team of professionals with many years of experience in the financial sector.
- Ability to have a flexible hybrid or remote work schedule.
- Corporate trips and systematic team building activities.
Szczecin - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach