Informacje o stanowisku
Erbacher the food family is a pioneer when it comes to sustainable nutrition. We are already working on recipes for the nutrition of tomorrow. For 80 years, our family business has always been a step ahead when it comes to innovative food for farm animals, pets and high-quality food. Pioneering for the future and leaving outdated strategies behind have always been part of our company tradition and the reason for our success! Our strong brands are known in Germany and all over the world. The success of our products depends on the fact that we enjoy working together. Our family spirit is more than just a word; we live it.
- With your experience - regular expertise or at least 2 years of the experience, you will ensure consistent, comprehensive, and stable business processes, with a focus on sales. Contribute your knowledge and develop yourself with us!
- In your function, as SAP Application Specialist you will be responsible for monitoring and efficient processing of 2nd-level activities in the SAP SD/EDI/PO/Webshop application.
- Independent development of optimization approaches and implementation in close cooperation with the internal SAP Application Manager and SAP developers, and conducting tests.
- Analysis, evaluation, and specification of business requirements in cooperation with other departments or the responsible SAP key users.
- Support the key users with process questions and error analyses.
- Independent documentation of new functionalities, support activities, and interfaces to third-party systems.
- You actively contribute your know-how and ideas and help shape our technological future.
- Coordination and administration of internal and external EDI processes (SAP S/4HANA / PO) are also part of your activities.
- You are involved in various SAP projects and work closely with APM SD.
- You have an appropriate degree in IT, or comparable knowledge and skills.
- Professional experience in the areas of SAP SD / EDI and PO is required.
- Experience in S/4HANA will be an asset.
- Advanced level of English, and a good level of German.
- You achieve results with your analytical mindset, reliable and independent way of working, and team spirit.
- You are willing to visit our headquarters located in Germany – Kleinheubach every 6-8 weeks.
- Once a month presence in Nowy Tomyśl / Kleinheubach (the rest – remotely).
- CV IN ENGLISH.
What we offer:
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere combined with a work culture based on mutual trust, respect, and honesty.
- A challenging and varied job within the very successful, international, and family-owned Erbacher the food family organization - with a mission to become a leader in offering sustainable nutrition for the future.
- Possibility to continuously develop professional competencies within our own food family Journey program.
- Wide package of employee benefits (private medical care, private pension plan, accident insurance, Christmas bonus, holiday bonus, English language learning, education co-refunding, group life insurance, fresh fruits and vegetables every day, Christmas gifts for children, Multisport, and so on.).
Czy uważasz, że to stanowisko jest dla Ciebie? / Do you think this position is for you?
Jeżeli tak, to czekamy na Twoje dokumenty aplikacyjne. / If so, we are waiting for your application.
Kraków - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach