Your new company
For our client, which is one of the leading healthcare companies, located in Poznan, we are looking for a Scrum Master. Work model: 4 days a week remotely, one day from the office.
Your new role
The Scrum Master is a critical member of any Agile Product Team. They are responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use. The responsibilities of this role include: Clearing obstacles, establishing an environment where the team can be effective, and oversee the scrum and development team.
The responsibilities include some of the following:
• knowledgeable in Agile methodology and scrum
• actively working to remove blockers to the Delivery and Development team’s progress
• coaching the Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
• facilitating Scrum events.
What youll need to succeed
• 2+ years of experience in Scrum (preferably in a Tech organization).
• Coaching the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
• Works with Scrum Teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
• Industry recognised Scrum Master qualification (Scrum.Org, Scrum.Inc, AgileAlliance etc)
• Evidence of team leadership and truly empowering a team
• Evidence of metrics usage and implementing effective changes as a result of the data
What youll get in return
The Company offers attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit), life insurance, pension plan and private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible. Our client also offers sports cards (Multisport) and personalized learning approach. Moreover, in this company exists extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities) and supportive community.
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.