Informacje o stanowisku
Our Client is a global consulting firm helping companies navigate business transformation through innovative enterprise solutions.
- 2+ years of work experience in the CPG industry in the area of: revenue management, sales, trade marketing or sales support,
- Bachelors degree,
- Good experience in IT-related activities like application implementations or rollout projects,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language,
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills,
- Accountable team member able to work autonomously and with attention to detail,
- Technical experience and/or knowledge of technical concepts,
- Fast learner with very good analytical skills,
- Additional experience in CPG covering roles in: IT, supply chain or finance
- Additional experience in SAP: SD/CS, FI, TPM, MD or system integration
- Atractive salary
- Remote work
- Individual career development plan,
- Private medical health insurance, life insurance, and MultiSport card,
- Flexible working hours,
- Paid time off,
- Wellness program,
- Team parties and getaways,
- Company car policy.
- Developing new customer relationships through a deep understanding of their goals, motivations, and business needs,
- Providing high-quality expertise and advisory consulting to drive best in class RGM Solution implementations,
- Managing the implementation of RGM Solutions according to the blueprint and using standard business processes, agile project management tools, and shared workspaces,
- Understanding customers configuration needs and translating their requirements into an optimal setup that is aligned with our implementation blueprint and product roadmap,
- Cooperating closely with other BPX rollout teams to deliver a streamlined end-to-end solution with integrated RGM and SAP applications to the customer,
- Implementing system/application configurations with the customer,
- Providing thorough specifications to the development teams making sure customer requirements are fully met,
- Being an active member of the community of BPX Experts and our Trusted Partners helping expand our business. Doing demos for new markets of your customers or upsell in functionalities.
- Sharing lessons learned, customer experiences, and best practices with the Revenue Management Solutions team.
- Testing new functionalities in line with customer and roadmap requirements before implementation,
- Contributing to the continuous improvements and developments of the Solutions blueprint by sharing an understanding of customers" needs, perceptions, and interactions with our Products.
Szczecin - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach