Currently, for our BPO/SSC client, we are looking for talented individuals with language skills ready to start or continue their careers in international structures.
Receivables department assistant with German language - remote work
Numer referencyjny: MAKO
- Verification of receivables and payments
- Controlling payments on business client accounts
- Contacting these business customers by phone and email (in German)
- Maintaining constant and professional contact with customers
- Working closely with other team members
- Reporting and forecasting
- Very good knowledge of German (min. C1)
- And communicative knowledge of English (min. B2)
- Communication skills, ability to build long-term business relationships
- Availability to work full time
- Willingness to develop in the area of order management, accounting, etc.
No work experience required, employer provides training
Our client offers:
- Attractive employment conditions (financial base and language bonus)
- Professional stability - employment contract
- Comprehensive induction program, for each candidate
- Work in an international organization and a chance for development
- Benefit package - Multisport card, group insurance.