Informacje o stanowisku
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Our Polish community consists of over 7,600 people. The headquarters are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Lodz, Wroclaw and Katowice. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Constitute a Single Point of Contact for the clients Financial Controller for all finance related queries.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the clients Financial Controller.
- Drive issue resolution in other towers Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Buy Center.
- Coordinate month quarter year close activities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare journal entries, e.g. accruals, prepaid expenses, cost allocations.
- Reconcile balance sheet intercompany accounts reconciliation.
- Support Statutory Reporting Financial Statements, VAT, CIT, Statistical Reports.
- Perform B S and high level P L analysis for obvious errors, omissions or inconsistencies.
- Maintain SOX compliance in GL processes, in particular in terms of Journal Entries and Reconciliations.
- Coordinate and support audit of financial statements.
- Fluent English and Italian.
- Approximately 3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Master degree in accountancy, economics or finance.
- Proactive work style, experienced in implementing process improvements.
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office (mainly Excel skills are essential).
- Knowledge of GAAPs, SOX control and reporting standards procedures.
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month year end closing.
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic environment with many stakeholders across various locations of the world.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
Polecamy inne podobne oferty pracy
Warszawa - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach