Technologies we use
- resolve problems with our games, reported through the player support channels,
- provide high-quality support for players, responding to their messages through the social network, e-mails and reviews,
- gather player feedback and cooperate with the developers to implement improvements based on said feedback,
- strive to turn each query into a positive experience, to increase our players satisfaction & engagement,
- identify and escalate issues according to defined processes,
- learn from others and develop yourself!
- well-developed ability to communicate,
- computer handling proficiency and general knowledge of teleinformatic systems’ usage,
- excellent English language proficiency, both written and spoken,
- empathy and the ability to self-identify with the players’ problems,
- creative thinking and problem solving,
- dedication to bringing the players the best support possible,
- passion for video games and knowledge of the mobile and social casino game market.
- experience in working at a similar position or at customer service,
- practical experience with Helpshift customer support tool.
This is how we work on a project
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- life insurance
- flexible working time
- integration events
- dental care
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- redeployment package
- christmas gifts
- employee referral program
Huuuge Games Sp. z o.o.
Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.