At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It’s the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters.
The Supply Chain Center in Krakow is part of Motorola Solutions’ (MSI) global network which provides world class Demand & Supply Planning, Order Management, Order Scheduling, Delivery, Distribution & Repair Operations to all Motorola Solutions entities, being a Center of Excellence for MSI globally. Supply Chain Operations is responsible for maximizing the efficiency and productivity of the operations and plays a crucial role in supporting the sales process through proper forecasting, order scheduling & management, securing material availability, shipping and delivery to our customers.
Kraków, Czerwone Maki 82
- Managing and prioritization of critical orders on the first-in, first-out basis
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix oriented team environment
- Team with key work partners to achieve supply chain cycle time and quality goals
- Being a point of contact for customer order processing and ensuring orders are shipped timely and meeting customer’s required ship dates
- Managing and coordinating critical orders provide Customer Order Fulfillment expert support of how orders are entered and be proactive in the management of the exceptions to the Infrastructure and devices utilized by direct sales and Project teams
- Ensure technical and commercial order checks are done
- Work on improvement projects to drive and achieve higher levels in service quality and customer satisfaction
- Adapting to a fast-paced business with a focus on first in, first out cycle time on all requests while maintaining the ability to refocus quickly if business needs dictate
- Participating in monthly close activities that result in heavier workloads and are critical to corporate financial performance opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Good spoken and written English
- Good spoken and written Spanish
- Good knowledge about MS office
- Skills such us reporting and analytics, automation skills or database manipulation are desirable
- Willingness to work 2nd shift during at least 10 days per month (NA-LA working hours 2 PM - 22 PM)
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Perfect communication skills, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- University degree (bachelor/master)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Oracle or other database system experience will be an advantage.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Becoming a part of dynamic Supply Chain in Cracow with great opportunities to grow
- Hybrid job
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Multisport card or MyBenefit vouchers
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Motorola Solutions stock program (ESPP)
- 1000 PLN reimbursement for spectacles
- Employee Referral Program
- Comfortable work conditions (hybrid; high class offices )
- Cafeteria program for benefits (multisport, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-games league etc.
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events (picnic, away day etc.)
- Training and broad development opportunities.