Informacje o stanowisku
Our Client is an international company, an iGaming software expert. They are recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries.
- 2+ years of experience in software development;
- Good Go programming skills;
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, as well as with non-relational and NoSQL;
- Good knowledge of data structures, OOP, and algorithms;
- Good communication skills;
- Practical commercial experience with: RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL), key-value storages (e.g. Redis), Docker, Kubernetes.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
- Work in a fully agile environment (were using Kanban) with senior engineers and business side;
- Participate in designing and development of the fault-tolerant, highly available, and optimized solutions;
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc);
- Integration with 3rd party game vendors;
- Participation in code review of other team members, backlog grooming, and retro.
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
Szczecin - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach