Informacje o stanowisku
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
- Provide medical leadership on project teams
- Provide medical / scientific consultation and therapeutic expertise
- Oversee study specific medical/safety monitoring activities, ensuring compliance with ethical, legal, and regulatory standards as well as ICON and Sponsor SOPs
- Represent the Medical Affairs Department in business development activities
- Provide functional/departmental oversight in the absence of Senior Medical Director / Vice President, Medical Affairs
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICONs values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
- As a manager, the employee is expected recognize the importance of and create a culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Travel (approximately 10%) domestic and/or international.
- Serve as Regional Medical Monitor on assigned projects and as Global Lead Medical Monitor, if requested.
- Ensure provision of al contracted activities and identification of out-of-scope activities on assigned projects.
- Provide medical monitoring for clinical studies.
- Serve as Program Lead Medical Monitor, if requested.
- Provide medical oversight to protocol-related medical and safety issues and communication of medical and safety issues to ICON staff and sponsors.
- Oversee and provide consultation for medical project data reviews, including lab report review, CRF safety review, and other study data.
- Coordinate and provide medical training including therapeutic indication training, protocol training, safety presentations for ICON clinical staff, project teams, or during investigator meetings.
- Review and approve protocols, case report forms, informed consent forms (when applicable), and other miscellaneous study documentation, as requested.
- Review and approve final study reports or other clinical documents.
- Direct code-break activities (as appropriate).
- Oversee and mentor lower level Medical Affairs staff on assigned projects.
- Represent ICON Medical Affairs at internal and external teleconferences and meetings.
- Liase with Sponsors regarding project-related medical issues and provide medical consultation.
- Ensure quality of medical deliverables in accordance with project plans and ICON standards.
- Provide medical management oversight to assigned projects in accordance with established timelines, budget, quality standards and contractual requirements.
- Represent Medical Affairs in business development activities including general capabilities presentations, bid defences, medical costing estimates, and change order assumptions.
- Provide financial oversight to assigned projects ensuring revenue and margin targets are met.
- Provide consultation on protocol design and CDP (Clinical Development Plan), as appropriate.
- Other activities as identified and requested by senior management.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
Tarnów - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach