Informacje o stanowisku
- Determining the optimal route to market and identifying the key partners and customers who will implement it.
- Searching for suppliers/market representatives/customers and concluding a business contract with them on behalf of the company
- Providing information on the legal and fiscal framework related to the sale and marketing of the companys products in the assigned market(s)
- Recruitment and management of additional employees according to the needs agreed in advance with the company
- Development of assigned markets, launch plan including marketing and trade activation in coordination with the companys marketing and sales departments
- Preparation, implementation and maintenance of the annual sales plan and budget
- Regular reporting of progress on duties as well as events outside the normal course of business
- Identify market opportunities, make recommendations, develop and execute business development action plans.
- Using knowledge of markets and competitors, identify and develop the companys unique selling propositions and differentiators to develop our brands alongside other functional staff within and outside our organization.
- Take the lead in finding potential new market opportunities and partnering to turn the organization into a business.
- The candidate will also have proven and successful relationship building skills, with the ability to leverage partnerships across the business and beyond.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the confidence to interact with all stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Effective Teamwork - Effectively manages teams by aligning team performance with organizational sales goals. Considering opportunities for cross-functional collaboration and projects, etc.
- Creative and entrepreneurial - ability to grow rapidly in the current market. Creativity and innovation.
- Change Sales Agent - Create innovative strategies and lead change in a dynamic environment.
- Problem Solving - The ability to identify and critically address internal and external challenges that impede sales opportunities.
- Customer-Advocate - Communicates effectively and efficiently with customers and identifies consumer needs. You have an excellent level of communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Good teamwork skills actively involve colleagues from across the business, creating collaborative benefits.
- Innovative thinker, able to provide solutions quickly and creatively
- Ability to work in a team, creative thinking in solving problems, meticulous approach to work and accuracy of data
- Able to systematically organize work, responsible attitude, honesty in carrying out assigned tasks, reliable and committed to completing assigned tasks
- Able to work under time pressure and withstand stress
- Proficiency in Ms Word, PowerPoint and Ms Excel for presentations and reports.
- Bachelors degree or diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Good communication skills with people.
- At least 2 years of commercial/sales experience in the cosmetics industry in the relevant market
- Competitive salary( from 1500 till 2500 eur). (Bonus % system); Eur.
- Grow together;
- Business trips around the world;
- A sincere and motivating team;
- All tools necessary for work;
- Workplace in Poland, Krakow.
Please send us your resume and motivational letter to this email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Polecamy inne podobne oferty pracy
Kraków - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach