Currently for our Client from the BPO/ SSC sector we are looking for talented people with foreign language skills who are ready to begin or continue their professional career in international structures.
Junior Order Handling Specialist with French (hybrid job)
Reference number: NISO
Workplace: Aleksandrów Łódzki
You will be responsible for:
- Processing orders in the system (SAP) based on the input from customers and salesmen;
- Phone and e-mail contact with customers;
- Close cooperation with various internal departments;
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations;
- Handling warranty and return process;
- Actively proposing process optimizations.
We expect from you:
- Fluent written and verbal communication in French and good level of English;
- Experience/background in logistics/supply chain, business administration, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO) will be a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP - preferable;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks.
Our Client offers:
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international, diverse environment where English is the main language of communication;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Office location - in the center of Łódź!
- Additional (paid) holidays;
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as: private medical care, life insurance, sports card, subsidized meals.