We are an international recruitment agency established in 1987 in Israel and present in Poland since 2014. We specialize in permanent and temporary recruitment. Our head office is located in Poznań, in addition, we have branches in Warsaw, Gdańsk, and Wrocław.
We are looking for anIT Support Specialist with English and German language for our client, who is an international company.
IT Support Specialist with English and German
- Performing development and maintenance of Knowledge Base for the User Account Maintenance Procedures.
- Managing user accounts across applications running on various platforms (e.g. Windows, Active Directory, Exchange).
- Administrating LAN accounts, Global Groups, and email accounts for new users.
- Creating and administrating various shared resources.
- Standardize network resources as per client requirements and grant permissions on them.
- Performing the role of a System Administrator for the User Account Maintenance and Incident Management Systems including general housekeeping.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- 2-3+ years of help desk/desk side, customer service, and support experience.
- Experience with applications running across multiple platforms (e.g. Windows, Exchange).
- Understanding of ITIL processes.
- Experience in UNIX/Mac environment
- Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007, Windows operating systems (servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008; clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000), Mac OS.
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization