Informacje o stanowisku
Our Client is the Global Business and Technology Centre. We are currently employing over 400 people in various global and regional functions such as: Finance, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Procurement, HR, PMO. This creates diverse job environment with many exciting development opportunities - both for those at the beginning of their professional career, as well as for experienced professionals.
We are looking for someone who can help develop and exploit the existing GRC functionality to assist with improving the effectiveness of the performance and the testing of IT SOX controls. In addition, that person will be a key point of contact for the coordination of the programme with our external auditors and any third parties supporting the IT SOX Programme.
On this role you will be encouraged to innovate and think outside the box with how Governance, Risk & Compliance is managed and communicated. This Project Manager needs to be both assertive and empathetic when called for. The candidate should have experience delivering end 2 end projects with high exposure in the Group.
Other Key Relationships
- GRC & FC&C Team
- Corporate Finance Team
- Corporate IT Teams
- Corporate External Audit Teams
- Corporate Internal Audit Teams
- Project Management - Driving the execution; scheduling of resources and the planning of the key programme activities;
- Governance - Presentation of progress to a Steering Committee; identification of KPIs and their tracking & progress; metrics for programme performance and achievement of timetable.
- Issue Management - ability to work with both GRC/FC&C teams alongside Control Owners to resolve and address any findings identified during management testing or external audit.
- Strategy Development & Execution - Help develop and manage the startegy around GRC and its use to support the IT SOX Programme.
- 10 years of experience in Project Management Managing and leading teams of people
- Managing portfolio of projects
- Strong understanding of developing and managing IT General Controls; IT Application Controls and IPE
- Coordinating with internal and external auditors to effectively communicate requirements, drive execution and deliver results
- Worked with various applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to build relationships and be assertive when needed.
- Strong communication & organizational skills, ability to multi-task, strong attention to details, excellent problem solving, and follow-up skills required.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from different sources, including senior leaderships, customers and other departments.
- Excellent customer service skills and problem resolution.
- Ability to work independently without daily direction.
- Working across business lines.
- private health care | multisport card/my benefit platform | life insurance
- subsidies for trainings and language classes | postgraduate studies
- wellbeing programs | mentoring program | CSR programs
- annual bonus | company stock saving plan | recognition program
- employment stability | referral bonus
- possibility of working remotely | flexible working hours
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
Polecamy inne podobne oferty pracy
Wrocław - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach