Informacje o stanowisku
Who We Are
With headquarters in Toronto, Canada (North America) and Porto, Portugal (Europe), Jolera is one of the worlds largest and most successful privately-owned global IT Security and Solutions providers. As part of the Jolera team, you will be a member of a high-performance, innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities. Jolera is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development. We are comprised of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment.
Who You Are
We are seeking an energetic, passionate individual with strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively. You are a self-starter who thrives in an environment of personal accountability and enjoys being part of a challenging outcome-orientated culture. You want to build your career by digging in being a part of a high-performance team where there is an opportunity to up your game, sharing your knowledge and working with some of the best in the business.
What You Will Do
The Systems Support Professional represents the front end of Jolera and is key to delivering best in class resolutions for our customers and their employees/members. The incumbent will demonstrate confident and appropriate communication skills both verbally and electronically. They have the ability to judge priorities and multitask to ensure all customers receive a consistent level of assistance and customer service.
- Provide remote service assistance through the use of various web-based remote support tools when necessary.
- Receive and respond to service requests for assistance via telephone and email in accordance with each client’s Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Process service tickets and assign to appropriate Jolera onsite technicians, or customer-specific internal service resources, as necessary.
- Maintain service ticket ownership throughout the life of the support incident.
- Escalate high-profile issues to the Service Desk Manager for appropriate handling and routing.
- Actively monitor all customer systems and services and respond to device-down scenarios.
- Develop knowledge of multiple systems and processes in order to troubleshoot problems.
- Perform server updates and reboots during customer-designated service windows.
- React to onsite outage scenarios as necessary or as assigned by the Service Desk Manager.
- Monitor, record, and troubleshoot customer backup status if necessary.
- Follow all other processes and quality standards as assigned by the Service Desk Manager.
Praca WarszawaAdministrator IT WarszawaSpecjalista ds. bezpieczeństwa IT Warszawa
- College diploma or equivalent.
- 3‐5 years of previous support experience working in a technology / systems department directly supporting customers.
- Strong knowledge of (and ability to troubleshoot issues related to) Operating System, DLL, Antivirus, Malware, Spyware, Software Installs, Active Directory, Printers, Mobile Device activation, etc.
- Strong knowledge of common client‐side productivity application suites (Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook‐Exchange environments, Adobe Acrobat, etc.).
- Basic working knowledge of server‐side applications and technologies, including (but not limited to) Exchange Server, WSUS, Hyper‐V, VMware vSphere, Citrix Xenserver, etc.
- Basic working knowledge of pro‐consumer computer hardware and software interaction (Application / OS threading, memory swapping, disk storage subsystems, etc.).
- Current industry‐relevant certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Citrix, Red Hat, etc.) would be an asset.
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
- Strong written and communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to assume responsibility for multiple concurrent issues, applying appropriate prioritization.
- Strong overall communication skills and can make a significant contribution to Jolera’s success.
- Ability to provide generalized end‐user training.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and issues to non‐technical individuals.
- Demonstrated technical learning and understanding competency.
Warszawa - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach