Informacje o stanowisku
Our Client is an international company, an iGaming software expert. They are recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries.
- Experience in programming from 5 years, using Go as a primary language for at least 2 years (experience with Go may be less if the primary language is a compiled statically typed language.).;
- Good understanding of the Go device: data structures, multithreading, memory usage and garbage collection, etc.;
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Experience in using relational databases (we use PostgreSQL), ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries;
- Good knowledge of Linux, understanding of containerization (we use Docker);
- Ability to write testable code and unit tests for it;
- Experience with Kafka and Kubernetes;
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
- The project is still in the active stage of development, both business and technical;
- Working in a scrum team (without fanaticism), participating in planning your own workflow;
- Involvement in solving architectural, infrastructural, and other strategic tasks;
- Code review of other team members, documentation of own code.
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
Białystok - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach