Informacje o stanowisku
Opis stanowiska pracy
One of Banks core banking system and surrounding set of external applications are replaced by a new software solution. The project focuses on the modernization of a infrastructure and impacts all IT teams of which one of them being a Regional EMEA Payments IT team and the system & service portfolio we develop, maintain and support.
Main project objectives are :
- Building and supporting services, microservices and applications (back-end & front-end) in Java 8/9/10, Spring / Angular / SQL etc. while maintaining and preserving standard products,
- Reduce cost and complexity of interfacing with further surrounding systems from a "point to point" approach
to a modern approach with an integration layers such as APIs, Mulesoft, Kafka topics, microservices patterns, Juniper Ingress/Egress patterns or/and WMB EAI/MQ,
- Reduce costs in testing by adopting automation testing frameworks,
- Increasing Straight-Trough-Processing (STP) capabilities of services,
Development, maintenance and support (DevOps) of services using Java8>/Springboot,
- Managing payment services portfolio hosted on Linux, Windows or serverless environments/platforms - at cloud (Google, AWS, Azure or Ali) or on-premise hosting,
- Development, maintenance and support of service related interfaces (its orchestration layer) using set of APIs or microservices patterns as for the solution,
- Creating Functional, Technical or Business process related documentation for supported services and their orchestration (integration) layers.
- Conducting Unit Testing, System Integrated Testing or supporting UAT of related solutions,
- Taking an accountability for quality of an output and timely delivery of tasks,
- Embedding and following group strategy, values and behaviors while dealing with project related matters.
- Working closely with Project Managers, Architects, Business Stakeholders and further surrounding teams and IT units located in UK, France, India or China.
- Using Git, GitHUB, Jenkins, Maven, RTC, G3, Nexus etc for artifact management and wherein the code release mechanism.
- Following Agile & DevOps working methodology and tools (Jira, Confluence, SharePoint etc).
- Support the design and delivery of changes of strategic applications.
- Building new integration layers and messaging protocols ensuring the reliable delivery of messages, files and data between two or multiple services and related interfaces (Mulesoft, FTP, SFTP, MQ, EAI, REST/GET APIs etc.).
- Active team player.
- Working with Business Analysts, Project/Product Managers to understand business requirements and how they translate into development sprints.
- Sprint planning, task estimation, planning and team collaboration, creating technical solution or further design documents.
- Java development to coding standards including Bank & industry standard patterns and practices.
- Thorough unit test coverage, Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development
- Participation in a full (peer) code review process.
- Configure and manage deployment across multiple environments (dev, test, performance and production).
- Contribute to L3 support and consultancy on Run the Bank activities as support and consultant.
- Adopted framework: using Angular for service front-end and Spring Boot for service back-end functionality.
- Master degree,
- Min. 3 year experience in software development in Java 8>/Springboot and preferably within Financial Services,
- DevOps pipeline management experience (using GitHUB, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Jira, Confluence, G3),
- Experience in Linux (min 2 years),
- REST / SOAP API knowledge,
- Java/SpringBoot/Spring knowledge was an essential, optionally Angular hands-on experience was an advantage,
- Experience in SQL,
- Experience in WMB (IBM WebSphere Message Broker and Transformation Extender), MQ is an advantage,
- Experience in working in a banking environment is an advantage,
- Confidence in English language (speaking/writing),
- Self-driven and independent,
- Ability to work within international environment and to manage a complex workload, analytical mind-set,
- Ability to adopt to changing environment,
- Ability to achieve an excellence under challenging and pressuring conditions and being able to multitask ,
- Demonstrable expertise as a technical Software Engineer,
- Comfortable with complex technology architecture.
NICE TO HAVE
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
małopolskie - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach