Informacje o stanowisku
Adylic is a digital agency owned by Omnicom, delivering creative strategies and ad production across a variety of screens, formats, clients and verticals.
Our core specialism is in the design and production of Dynamic adverts, often served under programmatic advertising, and known as DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization).
But whilst we benefit from the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network, we have stayed true to our roots with the culture and atmosphere of a start-up, and all the energy and opportunity for talent that it brings.
Adylic is comprised of a wide-ranging and talented bunch of specialists, from creative strategists, designers, developers, analysts, technicians and relationship managers empowered by our in-house technology platform.
Above all, we have produced some amazingly cool – and effective – work for our clients across the world, including Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Oakley, McDonalds, Canon, Disney, Warner Bros, Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Sainsbury’s, Barclays & many more!
- Work on building new and maintaining existing projects.
- Get hands-on with architecting new web applications.
- At least five years of experience in a software engineering role.
- You have strong experience with Node and design of REST APIs.
- Fluent in SQL and NoSQL and able to create complex database schemas.
- You are an expert in React and TypeScript.
- You get things done. You take ownership and solve problems when you see them.
- You like to understand the big picture and the scope of the whole project rather than only the part you’re working on.
- You are able to understand and reason about complex problems and explain them in simple words to non-technical stakeholders.
- You communicate fluently and precisely in writing and speaking in English.
- Bonus: AWS Serverless Framework experience.
What we offer
- A remote-first and focused working environment.
- Up to date kit to work on.
- 35-days of holiday (including public holiday).
- A 30-minute call with a hiring manager to learn about each other.
- A 90-minute technical interview with live coding.
- A 60-minutes interview with the CIO and Product Owner.
Wrocław - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach