Informacje o stanowisku
Opis stanowiska pracy
Job Description and Functions
- Taking on responsibility for operation and maintenance of Ecolutia’s water treatment systems on-site that can be located primarily throughout Poland, Germany, UK, and parts of Europe, but also globally on occasions, and require you to work away from home for several weeks at a time
- Perform service activities within guidelines and in compliance with existing procedures and regulations, means mainly: Module Installations and commissioning, Repairs, Planned Maintenance, and instruments control in operation to ensure providing safe and effective customer service
- Assure the professional relationship with existing customers to achieve customer loyalty to our company.
- Assure own related asset management including spare parts stock, telephone, tools, software and computers, calibrations, literature etc.
- Communicate effectively within the team to enhance others’ knowledge
- Coordinate own work schedule with our service co-ordinator, team leader and service colleagues. Produces timely and accurate reports and the own activities as appropriate: i.e. engineer reports, planned maintenance reports, installation reports, expense reports etc. remotely (via e-mail or phone calls)
- Troubleshoot pressing matters in co-ordination with line manager
- Assure professional daily communication with customer that its own activities are in line with the activities of the rest of the Ecolutia organisation (sales & support) and informs customers of companys other product and services to meet customer expectations
- Confidence when dealing with people at all levels of an organisation, in one-to-one or team situations
- Ability to be a forward thinker with a practical and hand’s-on approach
- Troubleshooting knowledge and experience in fault finding
- Computer literate
- Team player who can effectively integrate internal and field-based activities across functions to support customer requirements
- Individual will also need to balance and prioritize the requirements of several internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing environment. Manage time effectively
- Readiness to work on call
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Chemistry, Environment, Mechanical, Electrical, or other Science/Technical based degree
- Language requirements: English required and German preferred, any other local language in region is an asset
- Some experience in a relevant service function and/or application support experience are welcome but not obligatory. We provide appropriate training in our UK service headquarters and in Field locations.
- Home Office based function in Poland or Germany
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe region and potentially globally at times
- No fear of flying
- Clean driving license is required
- Extensive travel is required and will vary based on our client needs.
Welcome to your new role, as our next Field Service Engineer (FSE)!
Polecamy inne podobne oferty pracy
Katowice - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach