Informacje o stanowisku
At METRO we say We make it count because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have almost 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in 24 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 10 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the We make it count spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
Your main area of responsibility in this position will include:
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert for given AR/GL process,
- Acting as first point of contact in terms of organization of processes,
- Supporting analysis of differences between as is and to be processes and providing solutions for effective transformation of the processes,
- Identifying technical problems and cooperating with Key Users to develop solutions to support business objectives,
- Creating, updating, reviewing and approving documentation of standard processes (process framework) for new and existing business processes,
- Working with cross-functional teams to coordinate and streamline business processes,
- Watching the standards, defining exceptions and permanently improving them,
- Defining adequate KPIs for the purpose of standard maintenance.
We are inviting to this recruitment everyone who has:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economy or related field,
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures, policies, regulations and rules; understanding of accounting principles,
- 3 years of experience in accounting,
- Knowledge of month end closing procedure/s,
- Project management skills,
- E2E thinking and great analytical skills,
- High organizational skills,
- Strong Excel skills and good SAP knowledge.
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing,
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting,
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Szczecin - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach