Informacje o stanowisku
Bytamic is an international IT-services and Consulting company with its headquarters in Vienna, Austria and subsidiary companies in Warsaw and Poznan. We work with multinational companies and we drive digital transformation for our clients. We are truly agile, work with the latest technologies and our engineers and scrum-teams deliver state-of-the-art product development services for our clients. Delivering with highest quality standards is key to us – therefore we focus on continuous training & education of our engineers.
For our Client – a German company from the healthcare sector, we are looking for a qualified Enterprise Architect with good knowledge of English to join our IT team.
About the role
As an Enterprise Architect, your mission is to enhance the group’s tech leadership by developing a comprehensive plan for digital transformation, fostering collaboration among teams, and strategically leveraging synergies to elevate overall technological capabilities. You will play a crucial role in aligning the architecture and technology strategies across multiple software products, ensuring they are integrated into a common roadmap that supports the company’s goals and objectives.
- Develop and lead the enterprise architecture strategy to support the companys vision, goals and market trends.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and business stakeholders, to align the architecture strategy with the common company roadmap.
- Ensure that the architecture initiatives are aligned with the companys overall goals and objectives.
- Define and communicate architecture roadmap priorities, timelines, and deliverables to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with software development teams to design scalable, flexible, and secure software architectures.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies, frameworks, and platforms to support the software product portfolio.
- Ensure adherence to architectural standards and best practices across projects and development teams.
- Identify and resolve technical challenges, promoting innovative and efficient solutions.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in software engineering and tech leadership
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing complex software products, aligning them with common company goals and strategies.
- Strong understanding of agile software development processes and methodologies, with the ability to collaborate effectively with engineering teams.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and inspire cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership capabilities, with experience in managing and mentoring a team of engineers.
What you can expect from us:
- Working with latest technologies
- Lots of career development potentials (career-planning)
- Challenging projects (mostly product/feature development)
- International software development teams with distributed delivery groups
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and Multisport card at employment of contract or reimbursement for it at B2B contract
- Training & education
- Attractive remuneration
- Language classes (usually business English; but not limited to)
- Modern computer equipment
- Employee referral programme
- Integrational meetings & events
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
#Architect #enterprisearchitect #software #remote
Warszawa - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach