Informacje o stanowisku
InPost Group is an innovative European out of home deliveries company, revolutionizing the way parcels are delivered to customers. With operations across several countries, our network of intelligent lockers (Paczkomat®) provides customers with a fast, convenient, and secure delivery option.
InPost Group is a publicly traded company, with a market capitalization of about $5 billion as of March 2023. With over 10,000 employees worldwide, InPost Group is one of the largest out of home delivery providers in Europe, committed to providing sustainable and efficient delivery solutions to meet the evolving needs of customers in todays rapidly changing landscape.
We are looking for an experienced consumer focused engineering leader to join us in the journey of developing top-notch mobile app experience - heavily influence our future platform build, improve processes and help us deliver best customer experience in the market across all types of devices.
- Lead and manage one team of multi-disciplinary engineers that are working with app technologies (Swift, Kotlin, Java, etc), providing mentoring, guidance, and support.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in application system design, architecture, and development processes, leveraging the latest technologies and tools to improve product functionality and customer experience.
- Ensure adherence to engineering standards and best practices.
- Work closely with product managers and other stakeholders to define product requirements, develop project plans, and ensure timely delivery of new features and enhancements .
- Work not only within your area but across wider InPost Technology Group to improve the overall architecture, support the global technology initiatives such as cloud transformation, platforming work and leveraging AI .
- Manage the hiring, onboarding, and development of team members, ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in Java software development
- prior experience in leading and managing a high performing Agile development teams , with a deep understanding of Agile principles and methodologies.
- Strong leadership and communication skills , with a proven ability to manage and mentor a team of engineers
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other teams and departments
- Fluent command of English
Nice to have:
- Experience with .NET and C#
- Knowledge of Polish or French
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with mobile apps development, BFF solutions
What do we offer?
- Professional growth within the company
- Excellent working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work in Poland.
Join our organization and be at the forefront of our cloud migration journey and microservices transformation. Help shape our technology landscape and enable us to deliver innovative solutions with speed, scalability, and reliability.
Praca LublinManager LublinProduct manager LublinHR Manager LublinContent Manager LublinAccount manager LublinProject Manager LublinBusiness Development Manager LublinKey Account Manager Lublin
Lublin - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach