Informacje o stanowisku
Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for an Energy Manager for an international investor implementing large-scale warehouse investments.
Informacje o kliencie
Our Client is one of the warehouse developers specializing in the implementation of large-area investments.
- Coordination of preparation of project documentation in all phases - Request for connections to the grid, Feasibility study, Project for Construction permit, Project for execution in cooperation with external engineers/designers, conducts meetings with clients and International Energy Team;
- Securing all necessary permits (Connection agreement, Static calculations, Fire safety measures, Building permit, Technical acceptance, and Use permits);
- Prepares budgets and in cooperation with purchase team, coordinates the Tendering process; monitoring of costs spent, responsible for keeping the costs within the budget agreed, attends meetings with clients, collect all needed project documentation/info to proceed with detailed construction project documentation and scope of work and is responsible for the implementation of requested changes.
- Preparation of time plans and responsibility for keeping the deadlines agreed; daily controlling of quality and progress of works on site; leading the "control days" with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks, controlling the monthly performance evaluation of subcontractors;
- Hand-over of completed Energy project with permits into operation
- Strong project management skills and leadership to deliver KPIs
- University degree in Electrotechnics or Civil engineering;
- Relevant technical skills;
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in the project manager position, experience with solar installations
- Communicative English, B2 level;
- Team player with an individual proactive approach and good communication skills;
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries; ability to work independently.
- Contract of Employment
- The possibility of implementing modern and innovativeinvestmentprojects
- Work in a responsible position with the possibility of development
- Social benefits package
Polecamy inne podobne oferty pracy
Warszawa - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach