Informacje o stanowisku
Our Client is an international company, an iGaming software expert. They are recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries.
- Programming experience - 5+ years, including 2+ years of using Go as the main language;
- A good understanding of the Go peculiarities: data structures, multithreading, memory usage and garbage collection, etc.;
- Experience in using relational databases, ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries;
- Good knowledge of Linux, understanding of containerization (we use Docker);
- Ability to write testable code and unit tests for it;
- Experience with Kafka and Kubernetes.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Own product line: freedom to choose a technology stack for teams;
- Main technology stack: Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, React, Go;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
- No legacy - the project is at the beginning of its development;
- Teamwork on scrum methodology (without fanaticism), participation in planning your own workflow;
- Involvement in solving architectural, infrastructural and other strategic tasks;
- Code review of other team members, documenting your own code.
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
Szczecin - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach