Informacje o stanowisku
Our Client is a global company (HQ in UK) creating Mobile data connectivity platform.
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows Server
- Certified in MSSQL and/or MySQL
- Understanding of programming languages such as Java/PHP/Python
- Experience of Apache Solr/Mongo/MSSQL
- Experience of Big Data systems such as Apache Casandra
- Extensive knowledge of the principals and methodologies of data transformation and ingestion / ETL tools
- Knowledge of business systems
- Experience of working with management information systems
- An understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Very good English skills
- Attractive salary (b2b)
- Fully remote work
- A real opportunity for professional development in international environment
- Performance and efficiency of all company databases
- Performance tuning: memory management, indexing, partitioning & load balancing
- Technical troubleshooting to diagnose, isolate and correct data and database issues
- Ensure security across all database systems and manage database access
- Advise and implement best practices for replication
- Design, implement and monitor disaster recovery plans
- Auditing of small to large scale MSSQL, NOSQL and MySQL databases, including highly transactional and write-once read many.
- Applying relevant updates and patches
- Undertaking maintenance and optimization of databases
- Keeping up to date with knowledge and expertise in the domain of data storage and retrieval
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
Polecamy inne podobne oferty pracy
Białystok - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach