Your new company
Our client is one of the largest banking and financial services institutions in the world, located in Kraków. Work model: hybrid.
Your new role
• Provide Data Privacy support and guidance to colleagues and their customers, in the UK.
• Provide guidance on the operation of Data Privacy Controls to UK stakeholders.
• Work closely with other Regional Data Privacy Senior Managers, including the EU Regional Senior Data Privacy Manager, who is also located in Poland.
• Maintain a close relationship with Group Data Privacy & Sharing team to fulfil its mandate and ensure teams in the UK are aware of and compliant with UK data privacy laws & regulations.
• Support the development and delivery of data privacy and protection controls based on data policies that assure the compliant use of data and information in the UK.
• Perform privacy assessments of operational processes, identifying, and mitigating risks through effective tools, training and guidance.
• Provide support in developing and administering guidance, training and educational materials.
• Identify areas of improvement in UK practices relative to managing data privacy.
• Working with stakeholders to plan future data privacy needs.
• Acting as a role model on data privacy laws, including maintaining / developing knowledge on areas of divergence between UK and EU privacy laws. Working collaboratively with Legal Data Privacy and Regulatory Compliance to communicate data risk.
What youll need to succeed
• Detailed knowledge of data privacy laws that impact the company, its customers and staff, including the GDPR and the e-Privacy Directive.
• Knowledge of UK specific privacy laws would be advantageous but is not required, provided the successful candidate is committed to upskilling in this area.
• Solid knowledge of major international Laws and Regulations impacting data privacy.
• Ability to practically apply privacy laws to real world scenarios, providing simple, comprehensible and measurable guidance and solutions to privacy related queries.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, understand technology and commercial concepts quickly
• Strong relationships skills / ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
• Proven track record of taking ownership / responsibility for work and be comfortable working independently
• Ability to identify and mitigate privacy risks with the ability to understand materiality of risks and prioritize / differentiate response accordingly
• Flexible approach to working hours and environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
• Resourceful, creative and inquisitive approach to highly complex tasks.
What youll get in return
• Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world
• Interesting path of career in an international organization
• Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
• Professional trainings
• An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
• Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport card, life insurance
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.