Informacje o stanowisku
We are part of the ALTEN Group – a leading European provider of engineering and technology consulting services. Over 30 years, we have become a major technology partner for many global clients, with more than 42,000 employees (88% of whom are engineers), in 30 countries around the world. We support our clients’ growth strategies in innovation, R&D and information systems, with revenues exceeding €2.92 billion.
We were awarded the title of „Best Workplaces Poland 2021” by Great Place To Work and the „Ethics Standard Advocate” award from the United Nations Global Compact Network Poland.
Our motto is – „You Grow, We Grow!”
Join ALTEN Polska and let’s grow together!
- Execute in-depth organizational reference data investigations. Be a first point of contact for project team and business stakeholders within own expertise scope.
- Cooperate with finance and procurement teams on contracts analysis.
- Provide feedback to and participate in data, IT and governance architecture design sessions within own scope.
- Establish good relationship and cooperate with key stakeholders from within global network of Chief Data
Officer’s, Global Functions and System Support teams.
- Collaborate in preparation of trainings, documentation and communications events.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a data-related role; data analysis, finance analysis, data management or similar.
- Experience building data visualization, preferably with Qlik or Tableau.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and business analysis tools including database management systems and SQL language.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the power and value of data with an ability to apply technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Proven ability to communicate with, coordinate and track work of multiple geographically wide spread groups of mid to senior level stakeholders.
- Min. 4 years of experience with at least 2 years in business analysis role on complex projects across countries or regions.
- Understanding of banking/financial services industry and/or shared services organisations
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Experience with running meetings in English over video or teleconference.
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.
Kraków - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach