Data Engineer for Marine
ABB Marine & Ports is transforming the industry through electrical, digital and connected solutions. Our innovative technologies are redefining the future, bringing new levels of reliability, efficiency and sustainability to shipping while making our ports and terminals safer, greener and more productive.
At the forefront is our RDS – Remote Diagnostic System for Marine - a system which is already installed worldwide on board of over 200 vessels. Dedicated solutions enable monitoring of physical assets in the power and propulsion system, reducing or preventing downtimes.
To strengthen our Condition Monitoring Team for Marine Electrical Equipment, we are looking for Data Engineer with knowledge across several disciplines e.g. data analytics, data processing and data flow optimization. You will be a part of the Smart Asset Management Analytics Team, responsible for development of new algorithms and smart solutions. You will be cooperating closely with Development and Data Analytics Teams distributed across Poland and Norway.
ABB Marine on youtube:
More about us:
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: