Informacje o stanowisku
We code, test and support. We specialize in IT outsourcing and work with clients all around the world. Our offices are in: Poland, Philippines, USA and Mexico. Right now, we hire over 150 people and this number is still growing! We started in 1997 and in 2022 we celebrated our 25th Anniversary.
We Code Success! That’s our mission. We want everyone who is related to our company to be successful in whatever they choose to do.
We are looking for Data Engineer to work on a project for a Swedish company skilled and versatile to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be adept at working independently as well as in a collaborative environment with multiple teams.
- As data engineer you will be designing and implementing robust Data Lakes (with a preference for experience in Iceberg, Delta Lake, or Hudi) and manage data pipelines;
- You will be developing and maintaining Apache Flink infrastructure;
- You will be collaborating with teams to integrate various software and architect solutions;
- You will be contributing to machine learning projects and data-driven decision making;
- You will be ensuring data integrity and optimizing data processes operations.
- Proficient in the Hadoop ecosystem, for use with Iceberg and Flink;
- Strong understanding of Postgres as data warehouse, or similar technologies;
- Hands-on experience with Apache Spark. Knowledge of Apache Superset and Trino would be a significant advantage;
- Familiarity with ML tooling, including Jupyter notebooks and ML Flow, coupled with a solid grasp of Hadoop functionalities;
- Strong programming skills in Python are essential;
- Strong programming skills in Java.
Nice to have:
- Flexible working conditions;
- Stable employment (employment contract or B2B);
- Private healthcare, Multisport card and trainings.
Gdańsk - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach