Currently for our Client from the BPO/ SSC sector we are looking for talented people with foreign language skills who are ready to begin or continue their professional career in international structures.
Data Administration Assistant with German (Financial Area)
Reference number: NISO
Workplace: Aleksandrów Łódzki
- Work in one of the administration departments,
- Producing and providing regular data analysis and reports,
- Communication in two languages,
- Extracting data from various reporting environments and tools,
- Analyzing and presenting data in MS Excel,
- Communicating with company partners/customers to agree on requirements.
- Excellent communication skills in German language,
- Good command of English,
- First experience in administration or finance,
- Knowledge of MS Office package.
Our Client offers:
- Multicultural work environment,
- International assignments and projects,
- Induction training and language courses
- Private medical care with family option,
- Life and accident insurance,
- 26 days of holiday regardless of your seniority,