Informacje o stanowisku
Main Page / Jobs / Credit Risk Analyst, Risk Management (SA) with Italian
Credit Risk Analyst, Risk Management (SA) with Italian
Who we are looking for
Supporting business units across the corporation, the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) division within SS Corporation establishes and maintains appropriate risk management policies, guidelines and limits, and assists executive and business level management with minimalizing operational, market, credit legal, regulatory and other risks to the company. The Credit Risk Analyst will have responsibility for conducting comprehensive quantitative and qualitative analysis of funds, investment advisors and sovereign counterparties.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Credit Risk Analyst, you will
- Independently perform credit assessments where applicable of State Street counterparties and provide credit and risk rating recommendations based on fundamental risk analysis
- Proactively monitor and report on market and other developments impacting assigned counterparties
- Collaborate with Credit Approvers in supporting the business areas with guideline changes, timely analytical needs and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Participate in or lead a variety of departmental risk management project as assigned
- Oversight of the complex ERM processes followed by required analyses that may include: analyzing risk information to produce risk related analytics, reports, scenarios, performing various other Ad-hoc analysis, etc;
- Automate Credit Risk processes, working with risk officers, IT, and other project team members in several global sites to define process and technology targets;
- Proactively support process improvements as well as innovations opportunities;
- Provide guidance, training and coaching to those with whom there are direct management responsibilities and others as determined appropriate;
- Go extra mile, drive and inspire others in delivering quality and process improvement initiatives;
- Efficiently plan and allocate resource to make things done.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills as well as task hierarchy set up skills.
- Ability to learn quickly on new product lines and technology platforms;
- Front-office mentality and culture;
- Appetite to know unknown, search and find;
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Fluency in English
- One or more of the following language skills would be an advantage: Italian, German, French
- Master’s Degree Finance or Business related degree;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Experience in VBA/ SQL is a plus but not required
- 3+ years of counterparty credit risk management in a global financial institution, or related experience, with a broad knowledge of credit and capital market products
- Prior analytical experience and/or formal training in financial institution credit is strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment and collaborate on time sensitive credit approval requests
- Very good self and team time management skills;
About State StreetWhat we do.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Create job alert and start getting similar offers directly to your mailbox!
Gdańsk - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach