Informacje o stanowisku
Our client is a manufacturing company in the chemical industry. The organization belongs to a large, international group which includes 9 factories in Poland and abroad. The place of work will be the office in Warsaw or one of the production plants located in Innowrocław.
- Provide technical assessments of proposed or newly implemented process changes.
- Provide technical supervision of newly implemented processes.
- Write or support writing of protocols, reports, and Standard Operating Procedures for implementation of new/modified products and manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical assessments of new equipment or tooling.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend and/or implement improvements in the areas of Health Safety & Environment, productivity, efficiency, and reliability to existing processes or products.
- Assist in identifying and securing intellectual property as related to new (process) technologies.
- Assist manufacturing and quality personnel in the training and initial launch and validation of new products and processes.
- Lead data driven statistical methods and Root Cause Analysis to identify the cause-and-effect relationship, which are causing any process issues.
- Contribute to contractor selection by preparing design documents, bid documents, and reviewing bid proposals.
- Implement process controls and devising test methods to assess the production process.
- Perform cost modeling on new processes and equipment build.
- Define best practices for processes across plant.
- Set up and implement manufacturing standards.
- MS in chemical (process) engineering
- Minimum 5-years experience in RT&D, Operational Excellence or Manufacturing in chemical industry
- Experience in equipment and process validations and the transfer of new processes and equipment into manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Design for Manufacturing, Design of Experiments, and statistical methods. Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology preferred (ideally Black Belt).
- Cost modeling experience is a plus.
- Technical knowledge and experience in managing multiple projects / tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent verbal / written communication, interpersonal, technical writing, attention to detail, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient English, both verbal and written.
- German is an advantage.
- Salary adequate to the professional experience gained
- Medical care, health insurance, sports card, bonus system, vacation leave
- Significant opportunities for development within vertical structures in Poland or globally
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
Warszawa - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach