Support the growth of our highly strategic Heated Products (HP) Category by being the clear voice of the consumer across BAT Central Europe Area markets (Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Baltics):
- Generate, aggregate and support landing state of the art holistic and actionable consumer insights on the Heated Products (HP) category and overall multi-category nicotine landscape to ensure consumer-centric Marketing strategy and plan development as well as execution across Marketing functions and CE markets
- Conduct, manage and own research and insights projects with external agency partners to deliver the insights agenda together with the Consumer Insights Manager Heated Products and the broader Consumer Insights Team
- Drive continuous evaluation of category, brand and competitive performance KPIs to assess and highlight business opportunities and risks and enable effective strategical, operational and tactical business decisions
- Together with the Consumer Insights Manager Heated Products, support BAT’s global Insights & Foresights journey be feeding relevant CE insights into regional and global learning processes and learning agendas.
Represent the CE Area Consumer Insights team on the ground in Poland – one of CE’s most important markets, specifically for Heated Products – and – together with the local Insights & Foresights team - support the local team on consumer insights related matters
Reports to Senior Category Consumer Insights Manager, Central Europe Area (Direct Reporting Line) and Category Consumer Insights Manager Heated Products CE (dotted line)
Travel Required: Maximum 10%, mainly across CEN Area
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
• Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
• Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
• Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
• Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
• Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!