Informacje o stanowisku
We are an international engineering company providing services in the field of technical consulting, design, and investment project management.
Our GDC Poland is made of skilled experts and professionals that support local and international projects from offices located in Krakow and Warsaw. They cover the following markets:
- Advanced Facilities
By working together in international teams and with different perspectives, we gain the experience that is our collective strength.
In Jacobs, every day is a chance to make the world a better place – let’s design your career with us!
As a Business & Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
- “Writing” and “building” high-level financial reports and dashboards to present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Working closely with Accounting & Finance, Sales Leads and the Growth Office to help enhance user experience in the form of reporting, dashboard building/ maintenance.
- Day-to-day configuration, monitoring, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce platform.
- Suggesting and driving practices on the Salesforce platform to become a super-user.
- Providing guidance to sales and operational users and providing advise/insights from the data – data analytics is an important part of the role.
- Promoting continuous improvement and knowledge sharing, assisting in delivery of a Client Relationship Management (CRM) training (occasional travel to other Jacobs locations may be required).
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in mathematics, computer science, economics or a similar field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience with collecting and analyzing (large) sales datasets, creating reports and dashboards for business stakeholders (Salesforce experience is preferred).
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and Power BI (familiarity with visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, will be an asset).
- Ability to understand and articulate intricate financial data.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and communication skills to engage with and provide insight and recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Ability to work independently a part of a wider team.
- Experience of delivering class-based training or willingness to undergo a trainer course.
- Experience in Engineering industry and/or in Sales department will be an asset.
- Unique company culture fostering individual career growth and work-life balance.
- Full-time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications.
- Hybrid or stationary working model – depending on your preferences.
- Flexible working hours (we start between 7:30-9:30).
- “Short Fridays” (we work 6h on Friday)*.
- Flexible benefits package (Lux Med medical care, psychological care, life insurance, My Benefit cafeteria system, including Multisport card co-financing, car park sharing system).
- Membership in Jacobs employee networks (Women’s Network, OneWorld, PRISM, Careers Network, Green Team, Toastmasters, Collectively and others).
- Continuous development opportunities, including a range of professional trainings and certifications (e.g. ACCA, CIPS), Graduate Development Program.
- Learners’ Community, self-learning platform.
We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative. We accept people for who they are, regardless of age, disabilities, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental health, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave. Find out more about life at Jacobs.
As a Disability Confident employer, we will interview all disabled applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy.
If you require further support or reasonable adjustments with regards to the recruitment process (for example, you require the application form in a different format), please contact the team.
Polecamy inne podobne oferty pracy
Kraków - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach