Informacje o stanowisku
Our Client is a dynamic and fast-growing company that’s dedicated to upholding the rights of image owners worldwide. Their vision is to redefine the way images are published and viewed online – and they need plenty of talented people to come on board and help them do just that.They are the first to market with a patented image-streaming technology that’s revolutionizing the way images are published and monetized online. They’re now working with some of the world’s most prestigious image companies, publishers and brands on widespread adoption, and they’re on track to become the next tech unicorn.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL language and relational database engines such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of at least one MapReduce data processing framework such as Hive or Presto
- Knowledge of at least one BI tool such as QuickSight or Tableau
- Knowledge of AWS services such as S3, RDS, Lambda, Kinesis, Glue, API Gateway, EMR, Athena, ECS + ECR
- Experience with a data warehousing solution such as Snowflake or Firebolt
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Amazon Redshift Spectrum
- Knowledge of PHP and Doctrine ORM
- Eligibility for our profit-share incentive scheme, with an annual bonus worth up to 25% of the salary
- Generous company share option scheme, which is projected to be worth 1m+ upon exit
- A six-core MacBook Pro for smooth working, together with all the tools you need to do the best job
- Professional development, including a training budget to help you achieve greatness
- No-nonsense startup culture.
- Pragmatic and technocratic approach when choosing technologies and architecture
- Work 100% remotely
- 25 days" holidays
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year (in addition to the 25-day holiday allowance)
- Monthly book allowance
- Complimentary English classes
- Working with a multinational team of passionate creatives and development wizards
- Creating data processing and analysis solutions for internal and external use
- Providing intermediate data reports for further usage in BI tools
- Providing reports on demand
- Integrating data from various sources into a data warehouse
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
Kielce - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach