Informacje o stanowisku
- Our Client is a leading global supplier of technology and services.
- Design and build advanced app functionalities for the Android platform;
- Write test code (especially Unit Tests) to ensure robustness, improve usability and performance;
- Take responsibility: You take ownership of your developed modules and aim for a continuous improvement of those;
- You have good problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate through complex situations;
- Experience cooperation: You collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features that cyclists love;
- Networked communication: You will find yourself in a team of developers; designers, researchers and marketing experts who focus on building, scaling and operating high class digital services in the context of biking;
- Structured evaluation: You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development and testing efficiency.
- Software Developer with several years of experience in developing high-quality Android apps with a strong agile mindset;
- Proficiency in Kotlin;
- Strong understanding about Android SDK, knowing how to use which API to build optimal apps in terms of runtime performance and memory management;
- Experience with MVVM/MVP, Clean Architecture and Android Jetpack;
- Experience with building adaptive layouts, fluid UI animations, and custom views;
- Experience with writing maintainable, and readable unit tests;
- Ability to conduct nice, respectful, constructive yet efficient code reviews;
- Caring about the quality of the code;
- You are self-motivated, self-organized and a team player;
- Languages: Good competence in spoken and written English;
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus);
- Flexible working hours with home office;
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
Warszawa - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach