Informacje o stanowisku
What will you be responsible for?
- Daily contact with French-speaking clients and transferring the accounting issues to the Accounting Team
- Direct e-mail and phone contact in French and English
- Performing other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support clients
What do we expect from you?
- At least 6 months of professional experience in customer service
- Very good knowledge of French (min. B2/C1)
- Communicative knowledge of English (min. B1)
- Interest in accounting and finance area
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good at problem solving and results driven
- Experience in AP processes would be an asset
- Knowledge of MS Excel and SAP would be an asset
What can we offer you?
- Private medical healthcare at LUXMED (including dentalcare) for you and your family
- Medicover sports card (Fit&More package)
- Life insurance financed by the employer
- 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day
- Work in a highly professional and stimulating atmosphere
- Training & Buddy programme that will allow you to quickly adapt to your new role
- Wellbeing programme for employees
- Co-financing of monthly tickets for the public transport in Krakow
- Comfortable working environment in the office and the possibility of home office
- Language courses, accounting courses, access to LinkedIn Learning and the possibility of co-financing studies and certification
- Employee referral programme
You no longer need to relocate to get the benefits of working in Kraków.
But you can stick to your routine if you want to.
Join Kingfisher and work remotely.
To get to know us better visit:
Polecamy inne podobne oferty pracy
Kraków - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach