Informacje o stanowisku
At Atos, as a global leader in secure and decarbonized digital business technology, our purpose is to help shape the future of the information space.
Would you like to be the part of the team that every day makes the world more comfortable place? Do you like helping others and learn new things?
If so, we have something for you!
We are currently looking for 2nd Line Support Specialist with German.
What will you do?
- You will be solving variety of problems and incidents, performing daily technical tasks
- Solves problems various hardware, software, and network operating problems via the phone, email, chat and remote control tools, and involves technical resources to ensure resolution
- Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users
- Identifies, investigates and documents user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems
- Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel
- Receives and prioritizes issues and forwards using appropriate escalation procedures
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills.
- Very good (min. B2) spoken German and English
- Good understanding of English will be a plus
- Experience as 1st or 2nd line support engineer is mandatory
- PC, printer and networking troubleshooting skills
- Ambition to learn new products and skills and maintain a strong working knowledge of supported systems
- Windows knowledge - Windows 7 and Windows 10
- MS Office 2010/365, MS Outlook/Exchange knowledge
- Good diagnostic, analytical skills & problem solving skills
- Support should be provided in German according to customer needs
- Ability to achieve Key Performance Indicator targets
- Flexibility, passionated about IT world and having sense of humor
- Good interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of: Landesk, Citrix, Active Directory, Airwatch, MobileIron, GOOD, RES, Linux.
What’s in it for you?
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform – shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, ITIL
- Conferences and Expert Communities
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children’s Day
- Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
- Charity and eco initiatives
Possible future roles:
- Quality Analyst
- Serivice Delivery Supporter
- Team Manager
- Technical Analyst
What happens next?
- Quick conversation with HR (via MS Teams)
- Interview with a Manager/IT expert/project representative
- Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
Warszawa - Oferty pracy w okolicznych lokalizacjach